Monday, August 24, 2009

San Diego Comic-Con + Monsters of Webcomics


My "Clumsy Love" Comic-con 2009 strip!

My brother Doug and I doing sketches for donations to the Cartoon Art Museum!





Me and the great Gene Colan!


My Banner Ads for the Monsters of Webcomics show at Cartoon Art Museum, which "Clumsy Love" is part of the virtual gallery portion!



It's been a while since I updated, so I figured I would do a few things at once! San Diego Comic-con was a terrific success, and my brother Doug and I had a great time doing sketches for donations at the Cartoon Art Museum Booth (see photos above)! I am also proud to announce that my comic strip, "Clumsy Love," made it into the virtual gallery portion of the "Monsters of Webcomics" show a the Cartoon Art Museum as well (you can see some of the Banner Ads I created for them for the show above)!

Also, my cartoons "Thom Cat," and "The Infinite Goliath" (Goliath co-created by Erik Knutson) made it into in the 2009 San Diego International Film Festival, and Goliath was also screened at the Animation Fest at the Edge Of LA Comic Con on August 15th!

--Mike
www.pencilforhire.com
www.clumsylove.net

No comments: