Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Clumsy Love" by Mike Gray http://www.clumsylove.net/ !



















I launched my webcomic, "Clumsy Love," on Feb 2, 2009, and so far it has been a great success (and a lot of fun)! Please take a look if you have a chance, and let meknow what you think! I also have my first sponsor, Jantze Studios, which I would like to thank for especially for putting an ad on a brand-new site!

In other news, I have been interviewed by AWN for the work I did on "Thom Cat" and "The Infinite Goliath" for "Random Cartoons" on the Nicktoons network!

And I will be appearing this coming weekend on Saturday February 14th at the Charles Schulz Museum as the"Artist in Residence" from 1pm to 3pm, hope to see you there!

--Mike
www.pencilforhire.com
www.clumsylove.net

No comments: